久しぶりに Prime Video にハマってます

何でもどうぞ!

久しぶりに Prime Video にハマってます

投稿記事by モーリン » 2020年7月11日(土) 19:31

I suddenly restarted sticking to watch amazon Prime Video dramas on this Tuesday night and use four or five hours a day.
At first I watched "UPDATE". It is a Scientific Fiction drama related to Virtual Reality. I finished season 1 - it have ten episodes. It was fun. Then I searched another drama. And I started watching "Road to Avonlea".

You may remember "Anne of Green Gables" from the word "Avonlea". Actually the stage of drama is exactly the same place of Anne's but years later. And you can hear familiar names like Rachel Lynde in the drama. But a heroin of the drama isn’t Anne but Sara. I also remember "Little Princess" from the heroin name. The setting of character that she was a daughther of rich family, mother died when she was little, and her father suddenly lost money, doesn' t dead but jailed, also similar to "Little Princess". These things made me more familiar with this drama.

And I found the some actresses are the same as the ”Anne of Green Gables” movie linked below.
https://www.anneofgreengables.com/

I watched nine episodes of season 1 in two days. And it have seven seasons. So I am looking forward to see if Anne will appear in the drama.

I afraid of say it isn't #字幕なし多観 but #字幕あり多観 because amazon Prime Video doesn't have a function to not show Japanese subtitle with English voice movie/drama. And I cannot ignore Japanese subtitles and read sometimes especially among complex conversation.

Anyway I enjoyed them.

Happy watching!!

Show post links

モーリン

記事: 22
登録日時: 2013年10月26日(土) 05:44
お住まい: 大阪

Re: 久しぶりに Prime Video にハマってます

投稿記事by さかい@tadoku.org » 2020年7月17日(金) 22:35

Hi, Morin-san,

Good to know you are enjoying lots of TV shows.

I really believe you get used to English very quickly.

I also watch a lot online, DVD's and Blu-rays.

I also write a lot for my next book.

Both are extremely enjoyable.

The only complaint is that there's not enough time in a day.

Enjoy, Morin-san.

oh, and by the way, you'll learn to ignore 字幕.

So don't worry. :yorokobashii:

Show post links

アバター
さかい@tadoku.org

記事: 4083
登録日時: 2010年12月13日(月) 23:19
お住まい: Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo, Japan
Pottermore username: QuillStrike149

Return to みんなでおしゃべり

オンラインデータ

このフォーラムを閲覧中のユーザー: なし & ゲスト[10人]